Tuesday, July 30, 2013

6w4d

I went in for my ultrasound and at first it was looking like bad news. But then we saw the most perfect bean. The yolk sac is measuring great, the baby measures 6w4d and has a heart beat of 133-135. I could not be happier! The round part is the yolk sac even though it looks like a head. The aarow is pointing towards the baby's heart.


The rest of the night I get to go to my work party, finish packing, drop off kiddo at gmas and gpas and head out on our vacation. M is going to waterpark it up with the gparents while Nate and I enjoy listen to some country music. I don't get to drink any beer but at least I have a good reason!

1 comment:

  1. How to Activate Travel Channel Go on All Streaming Devices

    To watch best of travel shows and programmes on your streaming devices, you need to visit watch.travelchannel.com/activate to activate Travel Channel.

    ReplyDelete