Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Think big follicles

I had yet another monitoring visit this morning and now my lead follicle is just under 17mm dr think s another 4-5 days before retrieval. I have to back again tomorrow. I read on dr google that protein, keeping your legs elevated and a heating pad on your belly can all help follicles grow. I've been drinking nothing but muscle milk and water. M has been keeping her legs elevated with me. Since I don't have a heating pad Nate has been keeping one hand on my belly at all times since he is a human furnace. I'm also keeping a big blanket on it. Not much else to report. If the rain stays away we are going to try to go to the 9/11 memorial tomorrow after my appointment.

I was pretty peeved this morning when I left the clinic but I've since calmed down. The chocolate might have helped!





No comments:

Post a Comment